27 June 2019, 11:00am (BST)
Smart manufacturing is the gateway to digital transformation. This new direction is highly connected so that devices and processes are monitored and optimised. Learn how organisations are building smart manufacturing eco-systems and making the Intelligent Enterprise a reality today.
1. How to create Smart Manufacturing, Steve Britton, Services Business Leader, Rockwell Automation
- The call of Industry 4.0
- The role of data and data management
- Building for the future
2. Infrastructure for Smart Manufacturing, Greg Hookings, Principal Consultant for Industry 4.0, Stratus Technologies
- Benefits of computing at the edge or mixed edge, fog & cloud
- Data integrity & analytics: when is fault-tolerance required
- Understanding OT skills / remote use cases
3. Customer Case Study: their challenges, the solution and the results
An entrepreneurial business leader with a successful track record of delivering commercial programmes across EMEA, Americas and Asia. A specialist in Industry 4.0, IOT and IIOT with expertise in availability, mobility, cybersecurity, analytics, data management and edge computing.
A successful solution providing consultant bringing real world solutions to today’s manufacturing and business problems. Enabling the Concept of Industry 4.0 and IIOT into real world solutions that can be realised by anyone, in any business today. Expert coverage from Enterprise connectivity through to disparate machine control systems utilising the broad spectrum of technology available now and in preparation for the future to its full advantage.
Nick is responsible for overseeing Hennik’s developing array of content, bringing to the role decades of experience in business and journalism. In his career, he has been a foreign correspondent for national TV, radio and newspapers, as well as founding and operating business magazines.