About this session:
Brenden Rawle, Director of Interconnection, EMEA, Equinix
Digital Transformation is a crucial topic within the manufacturing sector. In this keynote we will tackle this head-on and examine some of the challenges, opportunities and major technology in play. We will be discussing just some of these issues:
- Common objectives and challenges for technology adoption in the manufacturing sector.
- The importance of digital collaboration and creation of digital ecosystems.
- Enabling digital services to continually adapt the supply chain, enable customisation and predictive capabilities.
- The importance of a secure data-driven-process.
- Optimising networks to improve distribution, reduce latency and increase capacity.
Gerard Bartley, Global Master Data Manager, Jacobs Douwe Egberts
Keith Roberts, Global Parts Operations Data and Reporting Manager, Jaguar Land Rover
Suresh Daniel, Data & Architecture Integration Director, Coats
In partnership with: